Saturday, May 1, 2010

Skinny News

Oh and by the way, did I mention that I'm down to a 27.14% BMI??? That's right, Wii Fit, eat your heart out. Yesterday morning it actually told me my posture had improved. Is it healthy to be completely satisfied about putting a cartoon, video game character in it's proverbial place? Didn't think so.

I would also like to brag that I finished The Narberth Run - a hilly, 5 mile course - last weekend in 54:43, chip, and 55:23, clock, with an 11:04 (clock-time) pace AND sprinted the last bit, passing 3 people. In fact, my last mile was in 9:46! I even got a high-five from a race volunteer with a "You did awesome!" Because I DID! I'm gonna rock Broad Street tomorrow. Or die of heat exhaustion due to high temps and a headwind but where does pessimism get you? Certainly not 10 miles!

So, be sure to keep an eye out for running photos. Once I find the energy to download them from mine or Frank's phone and then edit and upload. Given my recent track record, this could take some time. Stay patient, friends, stay patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin