Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where's the Love?

There is no love. I'm in a bad mood. I hate snow. I hate ice. I hate waking up at 5:30am, spending what could be precious sleep time getting my family ready, only to leave late because I have to clean off my car and salt the sidewalk. I hate people. I hate doing work after hours. I hate that my computer has started freezing again. I hate waiting. I hate being tired. I hate plateauing weight loss. I hate that I can't run outside. I hate that it's Tuesday and the only thing on TV is The Biggest Loser: Couples where people live in a magical bubble on a mantra devoid of life's obstacles in order to lose gobs of fat. I hate that my daughter is inching closer to 2 and fulfilling the terrible twos prophecy. I hate time outs. I hate poop.

I am cranky.


So I joined a free photo class on Willette aptly titled The Joy of Love. Today's prompt was "what they do." I still have to upload the photos that I took but will post when I can. Bear with me.


In the meantime, here's a repost of the main picture (hint: it's not going to be the main picture much longer...).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin